Tuesday, July 28, 2009

CHUN!

Look at this! Darn. It do really laughed my ass off! XD
They exchanged their school uniforms.
Look at the guy with the light blue hair band. CUTEEE! ahaha.
Seriously, i like this pic so muchie (:
Alright, i've doing some exercise plus restricting my diet start on this Monday.
But i still can't control myself don't to touch those snacks or oily foods at all.
I ate some cheese cake, potato chips and fried eggs. =X
If baby say that he will gimme rm100 when i took off 3kg of my weight, then I will.
ahaha. Yeah yeah, I'm a money-minded girl.
My boy know that but, he does not care about it.
That's why i love him so damn much! heee
Today Kuo Wei brought Jun er a hearty breakfast, again.
It's so sweet. I jealous. But, i know..
Baby couldn't make it, cause we're in different school.
I wouldn't care it baby, and i'll do it for you next time. Want? :D
Well, I got sick last Saturday, so the plan was called off.
Suppose to make up for it on this Saturday.
Seems like long time never hang out with my friends, and baby too :(
He is so busy. So, i'll drag him to accompany me shopping for a whole day, without a break. aha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket