Thursday, July 30, 2009

Argued so badly with baby last night, almost lose my voice today -.-
Very time the same,
chatting happily > talked about sth > argue > silent > cut the hp off > silent > apologised after some time.
Isn't every couple doing the same things as us?
Seriously, I perceived that I lost some friends after I coupled with him, and of course, baby as well.
He argued with some of his friends, cause some problem.. might me my fault?
And I'd seldom hang out with my "boy" friends after we coupled.
Perhaps this is the sacrifice that we made for our love.
Will you regret? I can tell you definitely that i wouldn't be regret about what i'm doing now.
I'd satisfied with my choice, you're my best choice, baby! (:
Btw, I miss my darling Jean so damn much!
It's been a while we met since... forgotten. ahaha.
I viewed back my previous post just now, and I saw the posts we've been outings together.
Miss you sial, my lovely baby girl! aha :D
Alright, I saw a news yesterday.
It's about an Englishman, he reserved a whole cinema then brought his gf to there and broadcast a video that made by himself. In the video, he made an offer of marriage to the girl, and of course, the girl was accepted it.
If me, I will crying for a century! lol.
Baby, will you do this for me someday?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket