Friday, July 10, 2009

Future.

Wooo~ Finally! My pc disconnected for almost 2 or 3 days. It's like.. feel like dying soon. sigh. Oh well, I am absent on Thursday. Kinda regret, cause I've nothing to do at home as well. And I didn't go to my tuition class just now. I'm such a lazy peggie. Heee. So, just watching tv at home. Well well well, for the people who are in the age 15-17, do you think about your future? I meant your future career. For the people who are 15 and below, please think carefully before you make the decision. Don't like me, I'm interested in art, but i'm choosing pure science. I feel damn regret because what am I doing now is just wasting my time. Doing something that useless, that I needn't. So yeah, I had chosen pure science now, so jangan cakap banyak banyak lagi -.- Alright, perhaps I'm wasting 2 years in secondary school, so I'd make a right decision afterward. The problem is.. I don't know what course i'm gonna to take after SPM. Graphic designer? or Make up artist? I'm interested in art, but then I'm a impatient people. If I choose graphic? I worried that i'll fall by the way. If make up artist? I'm used to make up for myself, i never make up for the others. So..that's the problem. =x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket