Sunday, July 5, 2009

05.JULY.2009 @ Sunway Pyramid.

Mr.Leong Wei Seng is going to cc today. I've been told him that I don't like he go there but, he is used to go in one year and out the other. So what else can I say? But when I'm thinking back, it's just nothing for me. I doesn't get any beating at all. Just like.. girls love shopping and boys/guys love cc. So.. its okay. [I just say it's okay, i'm not encouraging you to go there hmm?!!] Alright, back to my topic. Outings with Trista today, it's been a while I meet her. LOL. cause she's always ffk me, that's why -.- Well, watched the movie, Ice age 3. It's so damn funny, cute and sweet!! I loveee it! :D After movie, just did some shopping then ciao around 8. Bought McD for my dinner (: I'm loving it! ;)

I bought this! so cute right? yeah, I know. ahaha. I'm looking for a cute lunch box? any suggestion?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket