Thursday, June 4, 2009

4.June.2009 @ Outings.

Chat with baby thru the phone in the morning. Talks about Sat. You know what? This two weeks he's no time for me, so that day I asked him, "can you take some time out for me? I wanna meet you", and he said he's free on Sat. And today when I asked again, he told me that he's going to Port Dickson with his family that day. WTH. Why don't you refuse me earlier? I do miss you so much and I'm longing to see you in this coming Sat. I'm suppose to bake some muffin for you, I am humbling myself for just wanna meet you, and ended up you'd refused. I've no idea what can I do. Scold you? NO, I'm being tired to do that. exhausted.

my breakfast.
Look at this, he's so darn freaking cute! Like a tweety bird :D
and my lunch (: *cooked by myself*
Outings with Trista around 7p.m++ @ Sunway. Bought something, then her boyfriend was coming to pick us up. Went for SS2's night market, and then yum cha session (: Had fun with them. Michelle told us some amusing jokes. lol.


What we call a Singh with a ball?
- *already forgot*

What we call a Singh*Sinhalese* with two balls?
- balancing -

What we call a Singh with three ball?
- Amazing! -

What we call a Singh that wanna become a terminator then?
- *Forgot too* guess by yourself la. lol


bought this. So cute! Have Panda, Hello kitty Pikaciu and some others cartoon (:

Alright, I heard some jokes from the CAT in the past few days. Those words she said were made me laughed. I will not telling you what she said or who is she, she just said something like.. "a crow is telling you that it has colourful feathers, flesh and fell." lol. BULLSHIT! Listen up! I'd put up with you again and again, and I'll humiliating you beyond endurance. Don't try to humiliating yourself, I don't hope I'll do it some day.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket