Thursday, May 21, 2009

*took by Monday, had a performance at school. *
see~ I'm soooo CHUBBY!
{Chubby = Fat -.-"}
Yeah, had my Physics and BM papers today. It's f*king difficult you know? My head was go blank all at once when I saw the Physics paper, especially the section B & C. So.. how about BM? huh! more terrible. That's what I can tell. Section A have to write about 200-250 words actually, and section B was over 350 words. Guess what? Section A I wrote about 360words and section B was 300++ words. what the hell is it!! And my BM teacher had told me today, "Ang Pui Ling, You sedia huh~" Sedia? for what? yeah, my paper 2 had some question was emptied. Meant I am dying soon. Urghhh! teacher~ Why is me?! ish. Alright, got a message from Max just now, my ex-manager. He asked me "Are you Cherrie?" , I said yeap. Then I got a called from him, hmmm no, that's a girl, might be his girlfriend. She asked me whether called her just now, lol. Of course I'm not! I don't know what's going on. May be he want me work for him again on the coming holidays? baahaha. Impossible, man! After I worked at there, their business was getting poor. I confess I am a lazy staff, I used to chat with friends, eating or making trouble while working. haha! aiyooo~ can't control la. teehee =P. But seriously, he is a darn humourous guy! He always talk something that made me non-stop laughing :D. Well well well, going to do some revision for History soon. Ciao~

xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket