Saturday, May 9, 2009

Mr.Leong Wei Seng was fooling around at cc until midnight yesterday, AGAIN. After got the message that told me he's got up, then I've never receive any message from him anymore. So I called him. Good guess, he's going to cc again. He had ignored my for a whole day, and he suppose to coax me back in the only 30minutes. wth. Luckily you'd told me something that made feel me better.
Me: tomorrow is mother's day right?
Baby: yeap, what's the gift for your mom?
Me: I've no idea. May be a cake? so.. what about you?
Baby: I've no idea too.
Me: No matter what you'll give as a present. You should prepare extra for me too. xD
Baby: Yeap, a mother's day's gift to you for our future children. :)

Omg!! you're so sweet, baby! I just tried to break a jest actually, I never thought that these word will came out from you. Unbelievable! I'm exceedingly pleasing to heard that. you made me feel more dependable since then. He'd told me just now, we must be trust on each other when we're being together, and it's no doubt! So yeah, I'll try, and I should =].

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket