Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy mother's day ;)

hey peeps! This article is make up for yesterday. Yesterday was a great day! that's mother's day :D. So, what did you guys gift for your mom? or may be hangout with her? did you? I'd not going out with mom, cause my dad was working. So, what to do? Just rotting at home, bored like hell! so decided going to visit my niece, the baby I mentioned on my previous post, remember? haha alright, I'd brought you all her pics. She's so tiny. lol. don't worry, she is so cute still ;).
see~ like a doll :D.
Suddenly got Didi's called, asked me for hang out. So yeah, I did. Cause I've nothing to do at home what. Went out around 3 then rushed home around 6.
Had a dinner with my family afterward, and yeah, my Grannie joined too ;D. She don't like we wearing too sexy, and she don't like we make up. So I was wearing a T-shirt, but I ain't clean up my make-up yet cause I have not enough time. Luckily she never get angry with it. Before I left her and home, I gave her a hug. And she was smiling so happily. So am I =].
Bought a cake for mom before got home.
Have a card there for us to write something for mom, but I ain't write anything on it. Cause I think mommy will know how much I love her, and the love is beyond expression. Right, mom?
yeah, the dogiieee again.
today It's soooo sexy. Nose bleeding? xD
anyway~ Happy mother's day. I love you, mommy! ;D
xoxo ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket