Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Moodiness girl.

Alright, this post is mainly for my baby boy :).
The moment was very pleasant when I'm talking with you. I was waiting for your call every night but when I picked up the phone, I'll like don't want to talk. Honestly, I am a talkative girl actually, but I don't like to talk too much in front of those people which I don't know. I ain't used to act like a spoiled child in front of them, excluding baby and Jean, even my mom also not. Baby used to switch on the speaker when he is chatting with me, and at the moment his bro or sis was with him, so that they will hear what had I talked. Perhaps I'm a very selfish girl, I was averse to share our conversation with other person. I don't like to chat with him when my friends is beside of me. Baby always said that I'm doubting at him all the time. Yeah, I confess. But you know what? I did it just because of I wanna to protect myself. I don't want to get hurt again. If I stand firmly on you, when you do something that hurt me badly, it will be doubling the pain. I think you get what I meant now, right? Baby, I love you still. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket