Thursday, May 28, 2009

I'm fucking bored right now! Those song I am listening was like repeat, repeat and repeat. ish. Done my sivik paper today, this was the only one paper that I feel so easy, like..FINALLY! At least I am not as bad as all that. hahaha :D Bought some cake just now, remember that I said I wanna to go on diet? yeah, I did it last few day, and I was lost control when I saw my favourite cheese cake!! I can't ever leave it alone in the cake shop as on selected, I should bring it home. That's mine! HAHA. Tomorrow is the last two paper I gonna to take , that's mean I've need not to face those disgustedly exam paper! WOOHOO~! I know you guys was finished it on Wed. Don't tell me that, I don't wanna know it ==. Cause it will make me more impatient to take my exam in these two days, lol. Well, Mr.Leong told me that he can't call me tonight. Awww IHATEHIM, and IMISSHIM :(. I had used to chat with him every night before I got to bed. I can't sleep without your sounds, baby :( Btw, hols is coming soon, CAN'T WAIT!!! I wanna meet you all! WHO? o.O? hmmm, friends, all my friends! haha.

those mini tart was so CUTE (:

look at this. HAHA. It's took by my darling Jean. So sweet of her (:
xoxo;

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket