Monday, May 25, 2009

Had done my Add-maths and Maths papers today. How innocent was me? I thought add-math's paper 1 will be objective. That's why I never brush up on it, thought can ding-dong-tiang what. So when I got the paper, I was stared in open-mouthed wonder. OMG. You know what, that day when I'm taking my History paper, my add-maths teacher was came to me and ask me whether has boyfriend or not. Since I'm a honest girl, so I said yes. Then she said "No wonder you so inattentiveness while studying". ish. Alright, I confess ==. So tomorrow will be Add-maths paper 2 and Chemistry. Yeah, IHATEYOU *staring*. I don't know I should do revision for add maths or Chemistry, cause I'm just hate either subjects! Just now I was opened my Chemistry note, suppose to go over it. But then when I start to read the first page, my eyelid had start to drooping and my head too. So I decide to stop it, HAHA. I can't ever force myself to study when I'm not in the mood. Even I learn all of it by heart, I will forget tomorrow though. So yeah, I think I'll fail all the subjects this time. Hope the hols will be tomorrow, even though I've no plan in the two weeks, but at least I needn't to face those exam papers anymore. Well, stop here. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket