Sunday, May 24, 2009

Awww what a bloody Sunday! I was just rotting in the room that full of boredom. So, what am I suppose to do? Sleep? Do some revision for add-maths? Sms with baby? NONONONONO! You know what? My house is such a place for those uncle auntie to do their Mah-jongg spree on the weekend. And the auntie like to bring her children to my house. All of them were occupying my computer, my bedroom, my living even my toilet though. Urghhhh! May be I can try to text baby to abolish my tedium? So yeah, I had tried to text him, but he was like replied so FAST. I was wondering what is he up to in real. Good guess, he was going out again, and left me alone with the tedium. Omggg. while I am grumbling, I got Jean's called. Woohoo~!! It's been a while I heard her sweet sound, yeah I miss her like crazeee!! :D I never text her for a long time cause I don't want to disturb her, it's an exam week okay? See~ I'm so GOOD (: Well well and super well, we suppose to hang out together in the coming hols. Excited? yeah! HAHA. I miss her so darn freaking much! ILOVEHER;) .Of course, it's the time to meet my zai zai, too. I miss the time we singing in the red box without a break. Wang Lee hom & Jolin Tsai. haha! May I hear it again? I miss your lee hom sound (: And yeah, Trista will not be leave out. We've not been met for a long time. hmmm I meant hangout together. Alright, I'm looking forward to the coming holidays. Gonna to take my Maths and add-maths paper tomorrow. Wish me good luck, babes! and of course you all, too. (: All the best in the exam! =]

xoxo;

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket