Friday, April 10, 2009

Foo. =D

Mr.Leong Wei Seng, he don't let me attend the IU days at t.jiun their school, but he told me he's going to IU day*I don't really know where is it* tomorrow. wthh. Why every time you must thought that guys can do everything but girls can't? It's totally wrong! I don't think I can change you to be better but I don't care. I really don't feel like want to worry about you anymore, I feel so tired..really. Every time you did anything wrong then you will told me no next time after that. Did you? okay well, don't talk about him anymore. Start my article with.. tuition. Alright, had two tuition class today, 3-4.30pm and 7-9pm. Going to Wen's house after school, with Yan Yee. Enjoying the massage chair, OGAWA. woww nice. haha! After taken my lunch with my fellow, went to Shi Kai's house for home tuition. OMG, I'm really don't know what's the teacher talking about. I was blur after all -.- Well, after Chemi's tuition, just stay at his home, waiting for our next tuition. While waiting, we're just crapping over there. I got two new friends today, ang ang and sin*girl girl*. 4 and 5 years old. muahaha. Yeah, I just keep playing with girl girl. She's so cute! She keep copying what am I doing. lol. She was stick with me for a whole afternoon. haha. Oh ya, I teach-ed her to wrote the numerals 1, 2, 3, 4 ,5 xD. When I asked her show me number 5, then she'll wrote a 3 to me. lol. Shi kai's dad was coming back around 6, picked us up to the next tuition. When her dad came back, she rushed to the down stairs and pulled her dad's hand, and said "daddy daddy~ I like this Jie Jie~" *point at me*haha so excited sial xD.
Well well well. Show you guys some pics.

It's fantastic! :D


We forced him to wear it. muahaha

Mr. Foo Shi Ang.
So charming sial. haha

reading?
Our turn! xD
crazy me! muahaha.
the silly face. xD
So cute!sin really know how to posing. haha! ang ang. =]

They were fighting, and ended up was made a peace. :D

Alright, just came back from tuition. So tired~. My bro and sis was argued just now, again. == they were always argue, or fight. Then crying together. == *faint* Anyway, going to Sunway tomorrow, with my Darling Jean. Miss her sial. So.. I will update again tomorrow. Chow ;).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket