Saturday, April 11, 2009

Excited! :D

Alright, went to Sunway yesterday with Trista. I dated Jean at 12pm. So, hanging around with Trista before she came. Trista was looking for a wallet.The present she want to buy for her boyfriend's birthday. So well, after met up with Jean, Trista was chow-ed. So we were going to cinema and bought the movie tickets. Got Joon Sean's called all the way going to Kim Gary, he told me that someone want to meet me. Alright, went out from Kim gary suppose to meet Sean. Who knows all his friends were there, felt so strange that time. Guess what.. the one whom want to meet me is Jean's cousin. haha. So funny sial. I think she was so shock when she met me, because I'm really look difference compare with my photos.lol.

After movie, had a window shop-ed with Jean. Oh ya, the Fast & Furious is such a nice movie. So damn cool, man! like.. wow. haha!

Alright, went to red box for a lil while, to meet Zhen's friends. I'm totally don't know anyone of them. *sweaty-.=T*. Afterwards, we were going to found Ron. Zhen was going to found Gerald after met up with Ron. So I was just walked around with Ron. Guess what? I saw Chu hao ren, wan qian, Danny and Debbie! wow cool! I like hao ren a lot. haha. Darn excited when I met him.. like.. OMG~ haha! Alright, suppose to go back at 7pm. So just waiting for Jean's mom coming to pick us up. Went to wong kok for yum cha. Not nice at all~ Already told Jean Wong Kok's drink was so disgusted. She still want to go==. Now you got it? haha

Nothing much to do afterward, so we were sitting at a side.
Yeah, we were searhing for him. haha!
{left} mine. {right} her :D
camwhore for a while. lol
smelly?
Oops!
*Btw, I like her hp so much!*
Alright, her mom came to pick up us around 8++. Thank you for auntie that fetched me home. And sorry for troubled you :S. Anyway, I had fun today. Because got met my lovely baby darling Jean. haha!
.
♥♥♥
.
deng leng~ baby Jean bought me this. Cute right?
She bought for herself too, same with mine~ muahaha.
We have the same mobile pendant now. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket