Thursday, April 9, 2009

Saturday.

Suppose going to Sunway on this Saturday to meet my Darling Jean. Hope no one will ffk on that day-.- Well, I felt so depressed in school today. I was failed my physics, the whole class student were passed, excluding me..And about my add maths, I was lose heart about it. I don't really listening what's the teacher teaching. sigh. Alright, actually I'd asked baby going on this Sat, but he told me that he's not free. Every time I ask him go out he'd also gave me the same reason. And he'd never ask me go out voluntarily. Never mind, my world ain't only you. I still have my friends. The friends who will always ask me go out voluntarily.


Well, It's just a vain post. Nothing much to blog. Chow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket