Saturday, March 21, 2009

17,18,19 & 21 march.

DAMN! the worse things was happened in this morning.
okay, let me tell you the story..
I borrowed the camera from Trista last few days, and accidentally I left it at baby's house.
So suppose asked him bring it for me today.
I told him I will be there around 1++.
But he said wanna going to arcade first, so yeah he went there around 12.
I reached sunway around 2.
On the way I'm going to sunway, I got his called.
he told me that the camera was lost!
I tought he's just kidding me or what. So I'm like nothing la.
after reached sunway, I rushed to arcade and found him.
yeah, It's really lost. SHIT!
baby is gonna to give his camera to Trista cause he lost it.
*sigh*
at the moment I'm like wtf and I asked again, "It's not a joke right?"
then he was angry cause he said I'm doubting him at all the time.
Alright, after bought the movie ticket with trista, her boyfriend was came, and ken ming&vinccy too.
he don't want to talk to me and me TOO!
*we're so stubborn actually.*
But finally we're talking due to the theme I did last night. hoho
So went to ate with the two couple.
Afterward, went for movie with Trista's friends.
watched The Tale of Despereaux.
the mouse is so damn freakin cute, man!!
like it so much! >.<
so after movie, going to CANTON-i with the two couple again. lol.
it's unpalatable. *yuckkkk*
going back around 7++, with my cousin.
So early right? lol.
cause If going later I have no transport to home.
So.. no choice~. lol

this cutie girl name SI QI.
my niece. teehee. =]

look at this! she is keep winking. so cuteeeee! =D

okay, well. tell you guys what am I doing last few days.
17. TUES
went to sunway with Amy, Ker and Chuan.
ker was treat me and Amy sushi king.
woahh so good nia. lol *thankssss*
♥♥♥
here's my eyes and lip make up! ;)

reached sunway around 1. then rushed to sushi king and taken my brunch.
It's nice! =D

After eaten lunch with them, then went to met my darling, Jean. Went to sing k. rm18++ for two person. wooo so cheap! XD

milo branded. Quite nice actually =D.

after red box then Kim Gary XD. Jean was told me the story about her and her ex boyfriend. Her ex is really so sweet! no wonder she will love him so much. =)

*anyway~ don't think about him anymore. You have Gerald now. :)*

drew some stupid things on the paper. XD

After Jean back, I'm going to found Amy them. Went to CANTON-i for yam cha.

18.WED

went to lagoon today. with my school friends. Didn't have any pic to supply. Cause the camera was lost! DAMN DAMN DAMN!!! >.<

19.THURS

✤ slept at baby's home last night.

✤ After woke up, just staying at his warm home XD.

✤ mcD delivery. around 2++. =D

✤ home around 5.

that's what I have done last few days!

xoxo;

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket