Sunday, March 22, 2009

school reopen.

hey peeps!
tomorrow school reopen, how's your feel huh?
I feel It's damned!
last Fri I had a tuition class at night, but I'm not going.
After that I feel so regret. Don't know why? -.=T
Sorry ya, Mr.Kumar*my tutor* =X
Alright, tell you guys a terrible things,
I never do any homework in the whole holidays!
what am I doing in the one week then?
hmmm hanging out with friends, I think.
absolutely I'm a super lazy girl.
I'll never ever TOUCH the book even I'm nothing to do!
I'm rather online, listen music, watching tv or whatever else..
So please.. don't tell me about study, ahuh! xD
Alright, last night my parents was argued and made me can't fall asleep. ==
So baby called me and chat, after chatted with him,
Suppose going to sleep, cause I'm really so tired :S
when I'm just put down the cell phone,
I got Jie Hao's call. I'm so sleepy at the moment but still I have to answer his call,
cause last two days he call me but I'm ady fall asleep.
It's been a while I chat with him. so yeah, chatted for around 20min.
in the 20min, he just keep backbiting people. LOL
*sigh sigh sigh*
tomorrow have to go to school..
And the next holidays is at May.
still have two months. T_T
*expected*
xoxo ;

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket