Thursday, March 19, 2009

arghhhh!

huuu~
Finally I can sit in front of the computer and blogging without disturbing. :)
last few days went to sunway and lagoon. muahahaa.
It's pretty fun but detestably I got a husky voice and I was became a spoke man of hotlink's! *got sunburn* =.=
baby laugh at me. He said I look like a red Indian now. *loathing*
gotta upload all the pic I took last few days.
but the camera was left at baby's home.
so.. will upload it soon. =]
owh ya, got wen's call just now.
she ask me coming her house soon?
then I was wondering. "huh? go there for what?"
OMG. I have a tuition class on this night and I had lose sight at all! ==
awww I'm really feel so damn lazy to attend the class, but I have to. *sigh*
so.. see you guys soon! ;)
xoxo ;

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket