Saturday, January 24, 2009

sunway & 1u.


got up at 8++ today. @_@
cause my mom woke me up and ask me to ss2's market. =.="
we were having breakfast for ahead ,
then went to bought our things.
got home around 11++.
after took a bath,
start to dress up.

arrived at sunway around 1++.
went to took the movie ticket for ahead.
while queuing,
we saw chuan yi and his friend.
it has been a while I meet him since I'm not working at sunway.

okayh well.
after got the ticket then me and yee were going to find chian.
after accompany her for lunch,
me and yee were going to cinema for our movie,
ALLS WELL ENDS WELL.
on the way going to cinema,
I saw izzy and fiz and wei jie. -.-"
seriously,
izzy is so cute! xD.

okay okay.
talking about the movie.
hmmmm
quite funny actually =)
but have some parts is so lame -.-



actually I has a dinner with my family at 6.
but I was not going.
cause some reason. lol
so we decided to stay at sunway for our second movie, THE WEDDING GAME.
awww it's such a SWEET movie!
it's too bad baby was going back to his hometown.
so can't watch with him. =(

aheemmm.
before going to cinema,
we saw zhen,t.jiun and wei lun.
awwwwwwwww I miss her so damn freakin much, man!
and i like her leg~
it's freakin awesome, man! >.<
we chatted a while in front the A-LOOK then went for movie.

after movie,
we were going 1u for found yee's bro.
I saw ron there,
he's shopping with her parents ,again. lol
afterwards, went to yamcha for a while,
then went to somewhere for dinner with yee's family around 11++.
-.=T




after dinner,
yee's bro was send me home.

that's all is what i did today. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket