Friday, January 23, 2009

i like it MOVIE MOVIE. xD

hey buddy!
finally the holiday chinese new year is start!
wuhuuu~
I realize that I have many movie want to watch.
but I have no time to watch nia -__-"
- alls well ends well -
- the wedding game -
- underworld 3 -
- inkheart -
- bride wars -
awww waiting for me~!
>-<
okay well.
suppose to the curve today for movie.
but since baby was not free.
so I'm just stay at home today.
mommy ask me follow her to ss2's market tomorrow.
but there's actually quite far from here.
I haven't give her an answer yet.
cause tomorrow I'll going to sunway with yee at noon.
I don't know whether have time for me to dress up or not.
so..
I'm still thinking about the problems. =.="
ahemmm~*cough*
furthermore, I have to rush to home at 5++
cause I have a dinner with my family at 6++.
*gasping* -.=T
owhhh nooo~
I'm getting fatter now.
but I was so damn lazy to do any exercise.
and I can't control myself to eat the fried foods. @_@
OMG~
and Chinese New Year is coming soon.
I'm sure I'll getting fatter after new year. =_=
*sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket