Wednesday, January 28, 2009

happy new year. =)

26. 1 . 2009
woke up at 8++,
having breakfast with fam then went to my grandma's house.
my aunty intro me some book for english,
cause I told her that I want to improve my english.
so she said that she will bring me to the book fair at April.


afterwards,
went to my uncle's house for pay a new year call.
my bro was passion to lion dance.
he's always view it through youtube. lol


kissing? xD.

around 11++
going back to hometown.
Bahau, Pahang.
on the way going back,
I saw a hen with its chickabiddy.
*awww so cute!*
all the way I saw a lot beautiful scenery. =)

arrived there around 3++
went for my aunty's house at first.
awww I had a beautiful cousin there~
she's so pretty, good in study, tall, slim and has a white skin.
awww shes awesome~
I hearded that she will going to Australlia for further studies.
Good Luck! ;)
owh ya,
there have a puppy.
so cute nia =D
afterwards,
we went to found my mom's friends to gave a new year's greetings.
she got 3 daughther.
3 of them are so pretty. =)
while chatting,
my bro was called my mom and told her he's coming.
suddenly we heared a whomp.
so we were going out and see what's happen.
WTH? =.="
is my bro.
he was collide the a car.
luckly it's not so serious.
around 5++.
went to my aunty's house.
they all were chatting.
I have nothing to do.
so calling baby and chat.
went for dinner with my fam around 6.
afterwards went to my another aunty's house.
I can saw a lot of start t night.
I like the feel. :)
around 10++
we were going to my aunties house for stay over.



27. 1 . 2009
having breakfast with them around 9++.
then went to clinic.
cause my sis was not felling well.
after that went to my aunties's house again.

she is my niece.
- mixed blood of spain and chinese -
around 3++
went out yam cha with my cousin.
she was intro some friend to me.
they are nice and friendly =D.
going back and rest around 5.
then went for KFC with my fam around 8++.

lou sang. xD
28 . 1 . 2009

got up at 8++.
afterthat, having breakfast with fam.
while eating,
I saw a leng zai there.
he's eye so charming nia. xD
going back to subang around 1++.
on the way going back
we saw a temple.
so daddy ask us to go in and offer incense.


arrived home around 3++.
huuuuu~
finally I'm home! xD
btw,
I have a happy time at there.
thanks you all =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket