Friday, January 30, 2009

i miss you...



after breakfast,
stay at home a whole day.
have a tution class at 7-9pm today,
but I don't feel like wan to go.
cause I'm really so lazy nia. lol
this few days just rotting at home. -.-"
actually if I want go out is not be a problems.
cause sean always come and bring yee go out.
so he can fetch me also.
but baby was not here.
don't feel like wanna go out..
he's at his hometown now.
don't know when he's coming back..
miss him allot nia ~_~


he seems like so busy nowdays.
always ignore me.
since we couple,
we were chatting every night.
but now,
our times to meet and chat is getting fewer nd fewer.
cause he is always tuition and this and that..
the other day,
he told me
"since now, we talks once a weeks. k?"
...
you know wert?
when he's wooing me.
he do a lot of things.
even called me and chat for 2-3 hours one days.
and then become 45 minutes.
and now,
once a week.
...
what's going on?
what happen to you?
may be love is not uphold by the talk time.
love is sustain by the trust.

you told me,
if we trust on each other,
meet once half year is also not be a problems.
I hope you will done what you said.

I'm already 3 weeks din't see you, baby.
when are you coming back?
I wanna meet you nia!
hug you tightly,
and tell you how much I miss you..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket