Saturday, January 31, 2009

moody.

yesterday went for breakfast with my fam.
we were going to eat dim sum.
awww it is nice! :)


after breakfast just stay at home.
until 4++,
went to wen's house.
cause I was so damn bored -.-
she was using the pc.
so I chatted with her mom.
her mom intro her nehpew to me*mean wen's cousin lah*.
so rich and such a nice guys.
but not handsome lah. haha

while chatting,
yee call me and asked me where am I.
she told me she's going to the curve later.
so I was rushed to home and dress up.
it's no time for me to make up.
so when we reached,
were rushed to the washroom for make up at first. lol


after make up her sis all went to sing K.
so we two went for a window shopped.
bought a clothes and a cards.
afterwards,
having our dinner at "lan gui fong".
and then went to cinema to buy the movie ticket.
around 10++,
join with her sis all.
watched the movie RED CLIFF 2.
awww it's such a nice movie! =D
actually I thought it is a bored and lame movie.
but they all wanna watch the red cliff II,
so...
what to do~
watch nee lah. lol
luckly I got to watched it. ngek ngek xD.
the Takeshi Kaneshiro is sooo handsome you know?!
awwww I love him nia. xD
after movie ady 1++.
when I was in the car,
I realized that my clothes and the card are left at there.
damn! >.<
today yee's sis was going again.
so.. hope I can get it back @.@
reached home around 1++,
then I was calling baby.
he din't pick up the phone.
so I'm like so moody,
then went to took a bath 1st.
when I came out and check the hp.
I got a call from him.
but I'm in the bath room.
so cant answer it.
then I call him again.
he din't pick up it also!
then he called back and told me he's at cc.
then I'm like what the hell >.<
I'm really damn angry that time.
I wait until 3++a.m
then I scare my mom will come in and scold me.
so I was go for bed.

leong wei seng,
NO NEXT TIME. k?!
*sigh*

ytd sleep at 3++,
today woke up at 9++
damn!
around 10++
beee call me and chat.
keep saying sorry.
so..I'm okay now.
easy to coax nia. lol

well.
my fam all were going out.
just leave me alone at home.
cause I'm so lazy to go out nia. lol
nth to eat at home.
so have to cook by myself. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket