Tuesday, February 3, 2009

the world is so small.

while period bio,
we were doing an experiment.
quite fun nia. xD
today have to stayback for red team.
sienz nia~.
after school dismissal.
rushed to canteen ahead.
cause I was sooo hungry. =.=
never ate anythings for a whole morning sia.
after ate then went for music room for a rest.
haha
no lah. actually have to discuss somethings.
but we are chatting more than discussing. LMAO xD.
having fun with them.
they are so funny! =D

ahemmm.
I realized that the world is so small huh.
like I know momo,
then knows ah seng.
but actually they know each other. xD
keryi and yeong also. lol
futhermore,
my cousin gf's bro is same class with me when we were still studying in kindergarden. lol
we forgot each other,
cause we are look diff with last time nia.
that day his mom found out the photo that he took with me.
then they only recall about it. lol
the world is pretty small.
may be one day,
you will find out your grandfather is your bf granma's ex.
LMAO.
okay.
stop telling some cock and bull story. lol xD.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket