Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Birthday 2013 @ Sepang Gold Coast.

Oops! I've abandoned my beloved bloggie for few centuries already I bet. lol. This time I'm going to update about my birthday! =) This year birthday was a private space and moment for me and hubbie ♥ It was a surprise gift from him actually, as I've said before that I feel like going somewhere to unwind myself and away from works and assignment. And he did. He is always so sweet ♥

We were late on that day, arrived in the evening.








Too bad there were still hazy =(



On the way to our room


Tadaaa~ 





There's two room, two bathroom and two balcony. I think our room was taken by others already and so they offer us this, a bigger one.





The first balcony,



here's the second balcony,




The room is sooooo cosyyyy! Love it soooo muchhh! Felt just relax enough in it ♥
He pamper me a lot, I always know that. He is my man, my love ♥ :)


After took a bubble bath then ready to go for dinner. Steamboat at the night! But I not really feeling well that time, didn't really eat much. One of the chinese girl(staff) serves very good. She was so caring and always alert at what the customer needs. Thumbs up for her!


Day2


Looking at this ceiling really felt so relax and don't want to get up from the bed! So comfortable ♥


Breakfast time!



This little boy is so cute! :D


but so naughty. hahah



It's a buffet breakfast.






After the breakfast went back to our room to pack up and changed our swim suits.








After took a shower then packed up and went to check out.

 Bye byeee~ ;(





The haze was still so serious =/


Obviously the mask is too big for me! haha.


Do you know that Nadeje has a new branch at PJ? My friend told me that few days ago so we decided to go and have a try! :D





We have chosen the Tiramisu and original flavour,



Love the original flavour! Just niceee ♥


Here is the address,

B-01-01, Dataran 3 Two Square, Jalan 19/1, Section 19, 46300 Petaling Jaya, Selangor. 
Tel No : 03-79600025. 

Operation Hours: 
Daily : 11:00am - 10:00pm 

2 comments:

  1. Woooow!! Your trip looked amazing. Your boyfriend is so sweet in taking you out to such a beautiful place!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha yeayea. He is so sweet! Too bad it was so hazy that day, it will be alot more fun without the haze! haha ;D

      Delete

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket