Monday, July 2, 2012

Porridge Time @ Paradigm mall.


I actually don't like to eat porridge that much. Unless I fall sick, if not I will not eat porridge at all. lol. So when you saw the picture below, you should know that this is the post of last month. I've got fever last month and Mr.Liu brought me to Porridge Time to take my lunch as there was nothing I can eat =(

 

This is so oilyyy =(



The noodle came with this. I'm not sure what is this, but it smell nice =)

 

Just feel like sharing some of my art works :)




This is the comparison of...

One week before submission date...


 One day before submission date..


And few hours before submission time..hahahhaa.


I'm a superb last minute student, honestly! I just can't finish work earlier. Idk why. Sighhhh.

Having sore throat now...don't feel like eating anything even though I'm hungry =( Sigh. Hope will get will soon. Take care too, readers! ;)


xoxo; ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket