Sunday, July 1, 2012

Brew & Bread ♥


Hello, it's me again! :D This time I'm going to recommend you guys a café at Kota Kemuning. 
But before we going to the café, we went to the Kheng's Kopitiam which is just a few-shop-lots distance from the café. Kenneth boss wanted to take his breakfast there. :) 


The owner of this Kopitiam is actually the owner of the café as well. haha. These shops is actually owned by my cousin's friend, I mean his parents. lol. My cousin said she wanted to go this café since last year, and finally we got here after one year! lol. 


This is the café, Brew & Bread.






I just love the environment here! It's sooo nice & comfortable :) felt at home sial ♥ 


The glass they've chosen is very special too. 




Alright, if you are with empty stomach right now, please don't look at the photo below.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I give you few seconds to consider....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Tadaaaaa~



Ain't I already warned you? hahah.
This is Egg Benedict from Brew & Bread. As a egg lover, it is just a paradise gourmet for me! Love it much muchiieee 

The side dishes...



Are you a coffee lover? :)







If you're interested to have a try at Brew and Bread, you can refer the link below. All the information is here! ;)

http://www.brewnbread.com/

It is just opposite Paparich, btw.


Oh ya, and I've did a lil update on my About me & Contact me page. Have a look ya! ;)
Hope you enjoy! ;D


xoxo; 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket