Friday, June 1, 2012

It's not the photo of the day.
Btw, my reader asked me to blog about Tony Moly. As I said, I never use foundation before, so I don't know whether this is good or not. So I just show you the result :)
Even though the photo above is edited, but I can tell you...that's no big different on me. lol. Cause I don't have pimples those, and as expected, my freckless is not covered. But of course, it made my skin looks smoother and looks nicer. This is what I can tell =)


Alright, seems that I didn't come to Dragon-i for quite some time ady..Miss it







New tried. Not bad thou
 

This is different from Xiao long bao as inside don't have soup..but still so juicy ♥ heheh.
 

Moo Cow as our dessert. I wanted to eat this since long time ago. Finally can eat you today! haha.
The tissue is so cuteee ♥ haha.





xoxo;

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket