Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Watami Japanese Casual Restraunt.


Wheee~ I'm here to blog now! =D
Seriously, this post and the coming posts are all about FOOD. No joke. My lappie is full of photos of food now =S Yeah, I'm a food lover without doubt! So better eat something before you read my blog, otherwise you will be hungry after read it! haha ;D




Finally can eat this! Felt like eating this everytime I saw it on the menu, but never order due to worry about can't finish it =S Luckily Mr.Liu was there, so I can order it! Mr.Liu has a biggg tummy~ muahahah.


This sauce is definitely nice! A lil bit sour, but just nice when eat together with the onion rings
 

And my favouriteee~ ♥ hehehe. I will eat this everytime I went there! hahah.
 

Will try to update the other posts asappp ;-)


xoxo;

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket