Monday, June 11, 2012

Photoshooting @ Nikonian Academy

Had a photoshooting at Nikonian Academy today. This is my very first time joined this kind of professional photo shoot, lol. Nervous @@



After about half an hour, I've started to relax myself and enjoyed the shooting =)
 
Took a hat from there and took a photo of myself while having break :P


Oh ya, had a photoshoot with the Miss Chinese Cosmos 2010, Agnes Wong today. Glad to see her and thanks Nikonian Academy gave me this opportunity to meet her and had a photo shoot together! Learnt alot from her ♥ And yeah, she is so pretty indeed ;)



 This is some photo of that day. Thanks Michelle for the photos! ;D



Took a photo after got home. I love this photo. 看起来很有"骨感".
Btw, this is the first time I draw my eyebrow. Didn't get used to it at first, but felt a lot better after some time. lol.


Had a great experience today! Thanks Nikonian Academy ;)

xoxo;

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket