Saturday, March 10, 2012

Dragon-i @ Sunway pyramid.

 *that peace is Mr.Liu's hand, btw. haha.

Alright, had a sudden outing to Sunway with Mr.Liu and Ker as I suddenly felt like eating 流沙包. muahaha. So we headed to Dragon-i for lunch. =D





Am addicted to it recently. I already ate this few days continuosly. lolll.

One of my favourites also
This time it's a lil bit oily, but still sooo tasty :D  

Am going to recomend this to you guys. This is really nice and different from those we eat. Have a try! ;)
 

Wanna mention something here, the service is really good! hehehe. I rate it 5/5! ;D

Bought a legging with jeans's design. Kinda love it


And bought a box of mask. 
We usually use roses one. But there had no stock already so we try this. Hope it's really usefulll. hehehe.

Sorry guys, I will try to update my blog often after this two weeks. Cause am busying with assignment recently. Wait me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket