Wednesday, March 14, 2012

10th March 201

Bah kut teh as breakfast with family at Klang since I long time never go there for their Bah kut teh! hehe. Klang's bah kut teh is always the best! hehe ;D




Went out at night with Mr.Liu since I suddenly felt like eating doughnuts =P And..you know? Staying at home for a whole day is really a torture! So I was superb happy when can go out at night. muahaha.
We headed to Sunway to buy my Jco doughnuts. Luckily can got it, cause it's already 9pm+ when we reached there. Aww my doughnuts

Went to ss15 to find something to eat afterward. Hot-star large fried chicken will be our choice :P
 

Baby went up to buy chatime while am waiting for the chicken









Thanks baby for bringing me to buy the food I wanted to eat! ILY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket