Monday, January 2, 2012

27th Dec 2011 @ Charlie Brown Cafe.

Yea, it's 2012 now, but am still updating blog for 2011 one. haha. Sorry laaa. No time ma =(


Alright, had a photoshooting today at Full house @ Jalan Yap Kwan Seng.
Went there early in the morning with lrt. Of course not alone, my sis accompanied me :D

Took our breakfast at McDonald @ Ampang park. =)




Started to do the shooting around 10am and ended around 2pm :S 
Thanks a lot to my sis to accompanied me! I love you ♥♥
Hmm..photos will be upload soon. Stay tuned! ;)


We then went to KLCC after  the shooting. Window shopped for a while then went to eat some cupcakes before the movie started =)











Ya, it’s cute and nice too =D Especially the Red Velvet. It taste nice! And not too sweet :D Love ittt

This lil girl that sat beside us is sooo cute! :D Her eyes so biggg @.@


  

Watched the movie, Sherlock Holmes today. Kinda complicated, hmm..I mean..very complicated, for me la. Hahaha. I admit am stupid :P But it’s kinda funny :D 


Went to the Charlie Brown Cafe for our dinner! It's cuteee :D




But the food not nice. I rated them as 4/10, seriously. Maybe I went there abit late, all the food I ordered also not available or finished d. Ohhhh, if I wasn't that hungry that time, I sure wont eat any! lol. Anyway, at least the shop deco is cute so I can update my bloggie :P











Snoopy lovers must hate me! haha. =P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket