Thursday, December 29, 2011

26th Dec 2011

Awww. I think this is the first time I got up around  11am++? :O Cause I slept at 3++am last night..hmm..I mean, this morning? lmao.


After took a breakfast at the nearby mamak, then we went to Empire.
Ohhh, is public holiday today. So? It’s so damn difficult to get a parking! D= Ohhhh, really irritating :S
 


Bought a cup of Rice green milk tea from Chatime. Not bad, kinda love it :D 


Thought just window shopped today, who knows bought a lot of things. Hahah.
Since there’s promotion, so I bought 3 packs of tissue and 3 packs of wet tissues. They’re so cuteee :D




And coming down this, is for girls. 

Bought it from Caring, but you can get it everywhere actually, like Sasa, Watson and even guardian =)

Not bad thou. Haha. Recommended ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket