Monday, October 31, 2011

27 October 2011


First and foremost, I wanna say Happy Birthday to my cousin, Apple ang and my bestie, Angry Bird - Cheh Pui Yan! :D ♥♥♥

There's alot of similar thing between us...height, hp num, signature, love to eat chicken..and alot more la. hahah.So yeah, I will appreciate this friendship ;) ♥


 Went to Neway @ Subang Jaya to sing K after col. Aww...we were hungry like hell D:
 I just took of photo there as I was so hungry and busying to sing. hehe :P
 
Aww..I found some of challenging songs to sing!
煎熬 - 李佳薇
千年之恋 - 信乐团,戴爱玲

The second still okay, but the first one really kinda difficult :S


Bought a cup of Caramel Praline before leaving. Awww. love it so much! ♥
I ate it 2 days continuously :P


And yeah, my fb got virus again :S If I say Hi to you, don't reply. If you got virus because of me, really so so so sorry :( Forgive me about that. Cause I got the virus because I replied my friend too. So, really sorry =(
If I really find you to chat, I will usually say "hey or hello" instead of "Hi". So, beware =O

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket