Friday, October 28, 2011

22 October 2011

Awww..a very sweet moment~




 Congratz! :D


See the lil boy, Han han. Cried and emo for quite long time after got bullied by baby's bro. Pity him. hahah.


Me and Xixi :D


After the marriage registration, went to a restraunt in the shopping center beside.


It's buffet. Yea, not bad thou :) I love the tart anyway :P ♥


The lil monkey, Han han, sit beside me when eat. Then he looked at me and said, "today you seems like so cute...", then I was like "seems like??" LOL. but I didn't say anything and smiled to him. After few mins, he said again, "today you looks very cute cute cute cute cute wor~". ahahahah. How cute is the kid! ♥



So sweet ♥


 The cake is so cute! :D But the bride is cuter ;D haha

 

This pic is blur but cute ♥


Pity piggie D: haha


A photo before back :D


No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket