Thursday, September 29, 2011


Went to Secret Recipe @ Jusco for lunch while having break. =)



Chicken Cordon Blue.
Saw the cheese? Awwww it's soooo nice! :D Love ittt

This one not bad too ;D


Nah..this is a video showing you guys how fast can my mouth move. hahah. A 2sec video. hahah.


Maybe you guys will feel that it's actually not that fast la...But seriously, I can bite so fast when am eating.
Almost all my friends said that I look like a hamster when am eating and some of them will thought that am rushing to somewhere. hahahah.
But it's my habit..Last time was because of wanna lose weight so tried to control myself to eat slowly, bite until the food break into pieces completely only swallow it. And now? it became a habit of mine, if the food don't break into pieces completely, I will never swallow it unless am hurry. lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket