Wednesday, September 28, 2011

25th September 2011 @ Nando's.

 It's Sunday today! :D Everyone should be going out with their family or friends but sad case, am working in this lovely day =(

But at least, there are still something to cheer me up! That's our lunch, Nando's! haha :P







 Sorry for just took the photos of the paper bag those instead of the food inside. Cause I was so hungry that time, don't have much energy to take photos of them :( Sorry :S
This is the first time I tried Nando's actually. And I'd found that it is nicer than Kenny Roger. I mean...for me la. It suits me more :) But they say Kenny is healthier. So..depends la. haha =)

Caramel Cheesecake.
It's nice! :D I love it~ hehe ♥


Went to sing K with Bruce and Moon after work. We have found that he is really good in singing! lol. If you know him, ask him to sing you a song, "My way". ahhaha.
Me and Moon didn't take any food even we've paid for the buffet =_= Cause not hungry at all after ate the Caramel cheesecake. haha.
Anyway, had a pleasant time with you two! :D
Thanks ♥

2 comments:

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket