Monday, August 15, 2011

14th August 2011 @ Hungry?

Aww. Can't believe that am still blogging while I will be having my final exam tmrw :S haha. Anyway, it's just a short post. Won't take a long time. Just wanna share some food with you guys. Yea, food again :P

Photobucket
My bro. 38 38 took my spec and wore. lol.

Breakfast @ Ming Xian Restaurant. It's a new restaurant in Subang 2 :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The 叉烧 & 烧肉 are scrumptious! I don't eat 'shao rou'(mandrin) actually. But this time I ate :D And the 'cha shao'(mandrin) is soo yummy :D But most of them are fat..I don't eat fat one. lol. So if you like to eat fat, you may go there and have a try ;)

Photobucket

And had our dinner at Damansara. This rstaurant is kinda special because they have only one choice for fish. Like..steamed? But there were a lot of people, almost full house. lol. And every table at least have 2-3 plate of fishes. And the table beside us, each dish fo fish per person :O
We ordered 2 as we can't eat too much. lol. :)

Photobucket

That's all I think :)
And Good luck for my exam tmrw! At least let me pass all the subjects. I don't want resit for any paper :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket