Sunday, August 14, 2011

13th August 2011 @ Sunway Pyramid.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Macam yes. hahhah.

Alright, had an outing with hubbie today. Yeah, Sunway again. lol. Mr.Liu just got his license so he can't drive too far. So, pardon me if you feel so boring with my post :S

Headed to buy movie tickets then went to Amp Square. Yea, I love to sing :D
Amp square's food is better than red box I think. But Amp square's toilet really need be renovated. Their toilet really so terrible. lol.

Once came out from then rushed to cinema for our 1st movie @ Zookeeper.

Photobucket
This is cute :D But not nice to drink. hahah.

Photobucket
Hmm..not bad la actually. Kinda funny :) But at first was a bit boring..so I won't recomend this movie to guys. lol.

After the movie, it's time to take our lunch.
Yeah, Kim Gary is chosen. Aww I never been there for about 2 years d? Wooo.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Our 2nd movie, The Rise of the Planet of the Apes! :D

Photobucket

Yeah, it's superb nice, awesome and amazinggg! I know the 3 words are the same meaning, I just want to express my excitement. haha. I strongly recomend this movie to you! Go watch! :D


Bought some stuffs from Jusco afterward.
Photobucket

And bought some donuts from J.CO before we left. Awww it's nice! :D Too bad I've forgot to take a photo of it :(



That's all for today. Ciaww~ ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket