Friday, July 15, 2011

It's a vain post actually. I will update this is because my blog is just like my diary, an open diary that can share with others :) So you guys may don't read this if you scare its boring and wasting time. heheh.

Alright, it's Saturday again! And am not going to work since I've been lacking of sleep this few days. But still, I can't sleep til too late, 9am++ already got up -__- sigh.
After got up and brushed teeth those, sticked my ass on the chair in front of the computer until 3pm plus to watch Shin Chan =.=
Took a nap at 4pm and woke up at 5pm plus. After got up, watched Shin Chan again. Awwww. How bored is it. But seriously, I do really addicted to Shin Chan this while. hahaha.
Some more all was like so busy and already had plan. So..sigh...just can stay at home :S
Mr.Liu went Genting d..So you can imagine how boring was I :'(
Anyway, I really had a sufficient rest today :D Now can even kill tigers d! hahaha.


Will update a post about KLCC soon,

Photobucket

Stay tune! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket