Thursday, July 14, 2011

10th July 2011 @ Sunway.

Oops, I've forgot to mention about my bday present from Mr.Liu :S It's a heat curling iron that I craved for so long :D Aww thanks babyy ♥

Alright, I plan to perm my hair today :D Actually I love curly hair. But since am a super duper lazy person, I will not make a permenant one. Cause if permenant, you have to always take care your hair well and use a lot of hair care products everyday. Aww it's tiring @@

So, I plan to perm my hair by my ownself this time! Eventually I've found that I don't really know how to perm it. hahaha. Will start to learn from now ;)

This is a picture before perming.
Photobucket

And after.
Photobucket

Actually I'd planned to wear the hairband, but Mr.Liu prefer me with a lil bit fringe so I took off the hairband :3

Photobucket
Awww. So serious when driving huh! While I was camwhoring beside. hahah :P

Photobucket


Wooo. There are sooo many people today. It's really difficult to find parking especially on Sunday :S but luckily we still got one. Teehee :D. Once reached Sunway then headed to cinema to get the movie tickets, we already booked thru online :)

After got it then went to Amp Square for sing K session :)

Photobucket
It's price considered as cheap. About RM40 for two person, including a main course, a drink, a soup and a jelly :) But the soup and jelly not really nice :X, and the toilet is kinda terrible :S Have to be improve huh~ haha.


Yay! It's time for lunch! :D
Kenny Roger was our choice of the day :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Camwhore before the food served up :P

Photobucket

Photobucket

More photos will be upload to my facebook page :)
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Cherriepei-Ye/137477242982082


Woohoo~ Finally can eat :D
Photobucket

Photobucket
Love the muffin so so much ♥

Photobucket

We ordered 1/2 meal and shared together as I must can't finsih those side dishes by myself. It's wasted thou.

Photobucket
The Black pepper sauce :)


These tissues was bought by me from 7eleven yesterday. Cause baby saw his classmate used it and asked her where to buy. After I knew that, I'd bought all five designs at once right after that day. Muhahahah :P

Photobucket
Hello Kitty ♥

Photobucket

I dunno why my hair just can't be curled well and last long :S
So I've bought this. Hope it's work. heheh.

After our lunch, it's time to watch movie ;)

We bought this combo before going in.
So sad that I didn't buy the KunngFu Panda one :( When I wanted to buy it, Mr.Liu said it's such a waste of money. So I didn't buy. Now Transformer one not waste money pula =__=

Anyway, I kinda like it too :P

Photobucket

Take some photos before going in :D
Photobucket

Finallyyyyy I'd managed to watch this movie, Transformer 3!!!!

Photobucket

It's really awesome, fantabulous and amazing!!! The proove was after 11 days the cinema was still fulled of people. So sad that I've missed Transformer 1 & 2 :( I promise myself that I will not miss Transformer 4(if got la)!! Am willing to sit there for 3 plus hours until my ass is flatten. haha.


Since this is the first time baby drive out alone, so we gotta go home earlier. About 7pm++ already off from Sunway. Anyway, am sooo happy today :D thanks baby ♥

Photobucket

Byeee :D
xoxo;

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket