Saturday, May 7, 2011

7th May 2011 @ Sunway.

Had an outing with Ye :) We got there earlier today as I need to go home earlier for my dinner. My bro is coming back to celebrate Mother's day in advance :)

Camwhored before went out :P
Photobucket
Cherriepei with diff fringe looks. hahah.

Headed to get the movie tickets first. I'd planned to watch Fast & Furious 5. But the seats are almost full and just left the lowest row. Awww. So sad :( So, no choice, we've picked another movie, A Chinese ghost story. lol.


It's time for brunch! Awww. I was sooo hungry :S
Pommes Frites :) It's been a long while I ate there. lol.

Photobucket

We were playing with my camera's lens cap and filter. haha :D

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Hmm..I've been introduced the meal set of Pommes Frites in my previous post. But now I would like to introduce again for some of my new reader :) I mean if they never been there. heheh.

Alright, their set included a drinks,

Photobucket

There have 3 choice in the set, if not mistaken. But we've chosen Homemade Ice Lemon tea :)

And an appetizer,

You may choose Salad,
Photobucket

Or

Soup :)
Photobucket

And the main course,

Photobucket

The upside that was mine, and below that was his.
Mine is niceee!! :D Mine was actually in tomato sauce, but I asked him to change it to cream sause :P heheh.

Anyway, why I introduce you this? Cause it's NICE & CHEAP! haha ;D
We just spend RM39.80 for two set of meals! :)
You may go and have a try next time ;)

Photobucket

After the brunch, we went to window shopped for a lil while then go for our movie.

Photobucket

Hmm...I have no comment about this movie. I rated it as 5/10. Cause its not really nice, but it's not bored as well. Feel like beating me right? hahaha. But I just tell the truth :P


Chatimeee! :D

Photobucket

This is cute :D

Photobucket

The left one so pity, it lost an eye. hahaha.
Oh ya, saw Jean's bro(s) and mom while queuing. But I can't spot Jean :(

Photobucket

Pearl milk tea is always my choice! haha :P

We got home so early today, as I said, I have a dinner with my family.When I got home, this lil girl was already at my house. haha.
Yeah, my niece, Ying ying. She's cute :D

Photobucket
She is just like a japanese doll! haha ♥

Alright, these are some photos I took while having dinner :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Awww. My sisters are not coming back today. Not free also. lol. But mommy say that they will come back next Monday :)


Guess what? I bought 4 boxes of lens today =_= Cause they have a promotion. 4 boxes of lens just RM180 while A-Look cost RM200 for 4 boxes. So I bought. lol.

Photobucket

And bought some socks from Daiso. Lace one :D Awww I love it ♥

Photobucket

Bought a sun block. Cause am going to start my college next week. You know? Tarc is so big and the sun is always so fierce. So yeah, I think I can't live without sun block. lol.

Photobucket

And some stationery..
Photobucket


Sigh. I still haven't buy my bag. Have to go somewhere else to buy soon.
Going to celebrate Mother's day with my grandma tmrw :) Stay tuned! ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket