Thursday, February 3, 2011

1st day of CNY of 2011 :)

Photobucket

Firstly, gotta say Happy Chinese New Year too all of you. Ya, you, the one who reading this post :D
May all of your dreams come true in this year! ;)


So yea. The 1st place to go would be grandma's house, without doubt. The most important one. lol.
My dad woke me up early at 8am in the morning and set up to grandma's house.
Once we reached there, only I know we were the earlier one among the other 2 family(my dad's sibling). lol.

Grandma prepared some breakfast for us :)
Its all vegetarian foods :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

We love this alot <3 href="http://s561.photobucket.com/albums/ss57/Cherriepei/?action=view&current=DSC_0619.jpg" target="_blank">Photobucket

Well, finally all of them reached, after a century we finished our breakfast. loll.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Its my dad's hair. He is about 50 years old now. But still he does not has any white hair :D

Photobucket

Photobucket

My lovely family :D



Photobucket

Photobucket

Went to my dad's friend's house afterward.
Met this lil boy. Soo cute :D
Actually for me, all the baby and children are CUTE :D haha


Afterward we have no place to go. So just went home directly.
My auntie then say wanna go watch movie.
And I suddenly feel like eating sushi king, AGAIN. ahahah.
So yea, I'd decided to tag along :P

Since my auntie and cousin don't want to eat sushi,
So I just go with my sis. :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Ya, its Piri piri Chicken, AGAIN. hahaha.
If you're my reader since long time ago, you will realized that once I go sushi king, I must eat this! hahah.

Photobucket

Photobucket

After taking our lunch, we were going to meet up the others and then went for the movie, I love Hong Kong.
Am a kinda humour person actually. I like to talk alot of rubbish and make people around laugh. lol. My friends know that. lol.
So for me, I don't think this movie is nice and recommended. There were just 2 parts that can make me laugh.
But my bro them said that its kinda funny.
Diff person, diff view.
So if really feel like watching then just go watch bahz :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Bought some donuts from J.CO.

Nice :D


I felt so hungry just now.
Felt like wanna eat Tom Yam so so much.
So I asked daddy go ta bao for me.
And guess what?
He bought some fried chicken too.
Oh noooo. My health is badly affected today.
I ate spicy food, fried food and cold water some more.
Ohh goshhh.
Hope the pimples will guai guai, don't come out in this few days.
Wanna go take ang pau with leng leng's face ma~hehehhe.

K la, that's all for today.
Happy CNY ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket