Tuesday, February 22, 2011

17th Feb 2011 @ Sushi king.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Tadaaa~
Looks so nice right? We cooked it buy ourself for lunch.
Taste not bad too :D

Next time I should try for few more times to make it taste exactly like Chawan mushi which we eat in japanese restaurant :P


Alright, went to sushi king @ Subang parade, with the family after work as I was working til 6pm today :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

He know that am capturing his photo so he purposely stop at the most handsome angle to let me capture. loll.

Photobucket

Its no difference with mineral water.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thats all were them. Mine?

I think my reader must know what I will eat...




Photobucket

Ya, its piri-piri chicken again.
I know its boring. I'd tried to eat something else too. But I really love piri-piri chicken so much. Thought to eat the others after I finish my pp chicken, but after I finished it, I already so damn full ==
Aikz.

Photobucket

Photobucket

After got home, drink my 雪蛤. Aww I love it

Photobucket

Photobucket

After I start this job, I've started to eat pearl powder, bird's nest, 雪蛤 and so on. Spend alott on it @@
but what to do? Gotta start to take care my skin from now on. If not wait til 20 or 30 plus ady too late.
*sorry, am not tring to offend the people after 20 or 30. Just it is better and easier to take care the skin at this age :)


I think thats all for today ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket