Monday, February 21, 2011

11th Feb 2011

Had an outing with a long-time-no-see friend. haha.
Yea, its Ker. He said I long time never find him. lol
What to do? Am busying with my work these while. I even have no time for my boy, so what about friend? Sorry la, bro. I think I will be free after I start my college. I mean..only for Saturday and Sunday. You will know why soon. lol


So yea, went to the nearby Old town for Ker's breakfast.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Today our schedule will be....going TAR college then sunway :)
and..By BUS
Oh no. I really hate to take bus in Malaysia. Once you get into the bus, you will thought that yourself is it at Bangladesh or somewhere else. You can hardly find more than 5 chinese in a bus. lol.
Somemore we gotta go TAR college today, but guess what? We dunno the way actually. How dare us. lol


We gotta take bus to KL central, then take LRT to dunno-what-Melawati and then take bus again to TAR college. OMGG. Its really tiring if have to do that everyday.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

He keep running in order to escape from my camera shot and made me felt that am like a paparazi. lol.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Guess what? we got the wrong station. lol.
Since we were a bit hungry, so just bought some waffle from a stall in front LRT station :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

And yea, finally we reached TAR college. The weather was sooo hot and dry
after met and talked to the counsellor, then off to Sunway :)

Headed to Dragon-i for our lunch :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Hau yen looks like a kid. haha

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Sorry to say that but the chicken is really so yuck.
Just like a rubber. Grrr.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Bought a Sundae cone before we go home :D

Photobucket

Photobucket

Sorry. I really soooo lazy to write anymore. So tired today.
Have many post haven't update yet ><

Stay tune

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket