Tuesday, February 15, 2011

14th Feb 2011 @ Valentine day

Photobucket

Hellowww!
First and foremost, gotta wish all couple Happy Valentine day! :D
And those who are still single, enjoy valentine day too with friends or family :D it should be fun too ;)

I purposely asked for leave today to celebrate Valentine day with hubbie♥
See, how good am I :P

Went to One Utama today. Baby's cousin fetch us there as he is going to 1u too to celebrate Valentine day with his girlfriend :)

I was sooo angry at first. Cause baby wore the different colour shirt with me :'(
I'd angry him for quite a long time and I even scold him. lol. Sorry la beee...I can't control myself at the moment :S
Forgive me k?


Alright, headed to buy movie tickets then walked around to find smth nice to eat for my brunch.
Walked about 20 mins and I found that there have nothing I wanna eat. Actually I saw a sushi restaurant with a long queue of people waiting outside. But I really sooo hungry. So yea, I can't wait anymore.

So the last choice is?

Photobucket

Ya, Dragon-i again. lol.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

His cousin was eating at there too. So ngammm. haha

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

They cannot finish the egg and so passed it to us. lol

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

See, I didn't lie you all. I can eat the same foods eveytime I go to the same restaurant.


So yea, walked around before our movie start.

Photobucket

Pinkiee♥

Photobucket

See, I looks so mini right? haha. Like a little girl. lol.

Went Starbucks for a drink before the movie :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Chocolate cream chips :D My love♥

Photobucket

Finally I'd managed to catch the movie, What women want and baby's Green Hornet. lol
Awww I really can't believe that Jay Chou can speak english so well. lol. Must be trained for quite some time. hahah.
And about the What women want, not bad actually :)
GongLi really sooo pretty and sexayy


Anyway, bought a Blueberry butter cake roll from Shimino after movies :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We ordered this :)
I loveee it :D
Photobucket

Photobucket

Left 1u about 7pm++ since they have a Gambling session at their uncle house. lol.
So yea, I'd tagged along as today is Valentine day so I feel like stick with hubbie for a whole day :D


Photobucket

His auntie made Nasi Lemak for dinner :D

Photobucket

Photobucket

His cousin was doing add maths.
Oh goshh. Luckily I already graduated so that no need to face it anymoreee! muahahaha xD

Photobucket

Photobucket

lol.
Left there about 12am++. Awww. Imagaine I still have to wake up early in the next morning to work when everyone is having their public holiday and can sleep at home till noon. Aww pityy me :(

Photobucket

Bought a Hello kitty mouse pad today. Awww I love Kityyyy


Had a pleasant Valentine day with baby today :)
Happy Valentine day, lougong baby.
I love youuu

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket