Friday, November 19, 2010

SPM!

Alright, my SPM is just coming soon on next Tues, 23rd Nov 2010.
So this will be the last post of me before spm.

Feel stress?
No. Definitely no.
omg. Idk why. I know that I just left 3 days more to study then I have to sit for my spm. but I just don't feel any stress or tension. Of course I will feel scare.

You know what? I read most of the tips in the 'buku ramalan' that I've got from the seminar last month. And I was like so confident few hours ago. But just now once I opened my exercise book for history, I was like wtf. I think I just can answer 1 or 2/9 of the questions. So..yea. From next tues on, one of my leg will be stepping into the grave. So hope this year spm will be easier. Otherwise my another leg will be stepping into the grave too.

Oh gosh. God bless me.
Alright. Good luck and all the best for all SPM candidates 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket