Thursday, July 22, 2010

Random.

Photobucket

STUDIES
Finally I've done my art project! Woohoo~
Yeah, as I ended the project, I gotta start to do revision for every subject.
My maths teacher is taking her maternity leave now. She'd instructed us to do some exercise.
but you know, am not a super lazy girl. Even teacher is there also I won't do the works, what if the teacher is absent? lol.
I am so worried that I will be unfamiliar to it if I never touch it for quite some time.
Hope I can change my attitude in this 4 months. sigh.

FRIENDS
Had a squabble with a girl friend a while back. Its all begin with a boy. I am very sensitive about some matter. And my sensitiveness made me feel unpleasant with one of my bosom friend. Its a sad case. I don't want to lose anyone of you, of course. But just when something happened, I cannot control my emotion well. Btw, now we are great, i think. It seems better after some squabble. At least you can know what's the problems of yourself and you get to change it :)
About another boy friend.. Ya, I like that you said that you wouldn't say sorry to me as you feel that yourself never did anything wrong. I am like that too. lol. Its good to insist on your way. But still, betrayal is not admissible for me :)

FUTURE
I've did a budget planning for my future few days ago. I have a dream house, so of course I should plan about it.
And I've perceive that money is not that easy to earn -.-
I am confusing about my future now.

SPM
Am not ready to face you now. Really.
but I was keep imagine about the life after spm. Damn. -_-



This is what happened to me this while.

Thanks for those helped me to say something in my chatbox. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket