Saturday, July 17, 2010

Just now my uncle came to my house. Its been a while he saw me since 1 or 2 years ago. He said that my height is never increase -.- k la, I confess about that. lol. And he said that I looks slimmer, listen, only slim on the face. oh gostt, second attack. -__- Sigh. See, I have a lot of thing to do. But all have to do after SPM.

1. Work and buy a pinky TX-5.
2. Dye my hair, do a haircut and buy some hair conditioners. My hair is badly damaged now. Freaking dry.
3. Set about my lose weight plan.
4. Buy some new shirt, shoes and bag with my second salary.

That's the things I wanna do so far.
All my friends said wanna go for some trips after SPM. So, its time to save money for it. Aikz.

By the way,
its another hot news these days.
PLKN @ National Service.

I think all of you know how to check it. Would you?
'PLKN SEMAK (IC)' send to 15888.

The msg they sent me shown that I am not chosen. But many people said that its not accurate that checking by hp. Some of them said the msg is just for the 1st batch, but some of them said its for all 3 batch. Hope its really for all 3 batch. I will go and commit suicide if I am chosen for the 2cd or 3rd batch. roar.

About license, I went for the undang class on April if not mistaken. But til now also I haven't go for the test yet. Ish. Should I go for it on August? Or just wait after SPM? Aikz. Such a troubleee.
Hope Mr.Liu can get a license sooner.

Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket